The Turbo-4 Tungsten Electrode Grinder
Safe, Compact, Affordable
Provides all the features necessary for general purpose Tungsten electrode grinding.
Turbo-4 Electrode Grinder Benefits
- Safety: Enclosed grinding area protects fingers from abrasions,
eyes from sparks, and lungs from dust.
- Weld Quality: Increased arc stability and improved arc starting.
Reduction of tungsten shedding minimizes the possibility of tungsten inclusions
in the weld. Correctly ground electrodes also offer more consistent weld penetration.
- Increased Production: Longer arc time before electrode contamination.or
wear keeps welders more efficient.
- Value: The Turbo-4 grinder provides more features and capabilities
than any other electrode grinder in the same price range.
Why Use a Dedicated Tungsten Electrode Grinder?
- A dedicated electrode grinder helps ensure that the welding electrodes
will not become contaminated by residue or material left on a shop grinder
- A Tungsten electrode grinder requires less skill to ensure that the electrode
is ground correctly and consistently
Turbo-4 Electrode Grinder Features
- Compact stable unit with durable machine design and construction. No vibration.
Many built-in features.
- Longitudinal grinding for maximum arc stability.
- Precise measurement scales for managers to specify grinding specifications
for setup and repeatability. Provides easy adjustment of electrode position.
- Universal electrode collet handles many electrode sizes
- Handles a wide range of included angles.
- Offers the ability to grind compound angles.
- Electrode notching operation for simple cut-off.
- Grinds short electrodes.
- Measurement scale for shorter electrodes using optional short electrode
- Detailed manual includes engineering data and welding recommendations.
|Range of Included Angles
||5º to 60º
||.040", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8"
(1.0, 1.6, 2.4, 3.2mm)
|Minimum Electrode Length
grinding shorter electrodes possible with collet accessory)
||AC 100/110V 50/60 Hz
||4.0 lbs (1.82 kg)
Need a Production Grade Grinder?
If you need a production grade grinder, with unequaled accuracy, click here to be taken to Sharpshooter™, The World's Finest Tungsten Electrode Grinder.
Turbo-4 Electrode Grinder and Accessories
Electrode Guide Collet, replacement part, either of two types:
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Production Grade Grinder - If you need a production grade grinder, with unequaled accuracy, click here to be taken to Sharpshooter™, The World's Finest Tungsten Electrode Grinder.
- Pre-Ground Electrodes - most commonly used in orbital, plasma, and other high-precision welding. Our
advanced production and quality control equipment ensure that your electrodes are produced according to
strict tolerances. In addition, we offer lower pricing than you would expect and volume discounts.
- Raw Tungsten Materials - We stock 2% thoriated, 2% ceriated, and lanthanated tungsten in many
different diameters. Please inquire about our pricing, quantity discounts, and free overnight shipping offer.
- Plasma Welding Torches - We offer replacement torches and spare parts for many of the popular
models at significant discounts.